Free research and test flight hours for chemically instrumented airborne projects.
▪ Fund new and high risk/high reward flights that may not otherwise get funded.
▪ Help new-to-the field researchers gain sufficient experience in airborne field campaigns to submit competitive proposals to major funding organizations.
A successful proposal will utilize free flight hours and Scientific Aviation’s expert team of experienced scientists and pilots to plan and execute an exploratory airborne field campaign.
Instruments available to measure:
CH4 CO2 C2H6 NO2 O3 CO NO
Ability to carry other instruments- just ask!
Submit questions and proposals to Safire@scientificaviation.com
▪ Proposals accepted year-round, 3-5 projects funded per year
▪ Selection based on project feasibility, scientific merit, and potential for cost-sharing
▪ PI’s with little or no experience with airborne field campaigns encouraged
▪ Click HERE for additional application guidelines
Sponsored by Scientific Aviation in partnership with NOAA